The board is constituted to act as a focal point of corporate governance and is responsible to ensure continued success of the Society.
The board is composed as follows:
- Three members appointed by Government and representing government
- Three members appointed by civil servants and representing civil servants.
- Three members elected by members
- Two members elected by affiliate employer organisations excluding government.
- The Managing Director is the Principal Officer and is an ex-officio member.
|Mr Jeremiah Bvirindi||Chairman||Civil servants rep||Public Service Association|
|Mrs Fatima Kokerai Chauruka||Vice Chairperson||Private Sector rep||ZESA|
|Group Captain Vote A. Murove||Non- Executive Director||Elected at AGM||Airforce of Zimbabwe|
|Dr Nonhlanhla Zwangobani||Non –Executive Director||Private Sector rep||Zimbabwe National Family Planning Council|
|Mr Simangaliso Mafa||Non –Executive Director||Civil servants rep||Nurses Council of Zimbabwe|
|Mr Eria Hamandishe||Non- Executive Director||Government rep||Ministry of Finance and Economic Planning|
|Mr Valerio Mukova||Non –Executive Director||Elected at AGM||Ministry of Education|
|Mr David Dzatsunga||Non –Executive Director||Civil servants rep||College Lecturers Association of Zimbabwe|
|Mr George K. Mushipe||Non –Executive Director||Elected at AGM||Ministry of Education|
|Mr Lender Dube||Non –Executive Director||Government rep||Public Service Commission|
|Ms Fananai Madambi||Non –Executive Director||Government rep||Office of the President and Cabinet|